For Medical Facilities
Our goal at EnAim Telehealth is to deliver expert medical assistance to front-line healthcare providers at facilities like hospitals, clinics, post-acute care settings, and more.
The entire EnAim Telehealth team of multispecialty providers are available via telemedicine. This makes getting the specialist diagnosis, assessment, recommendations, or treatment as easy as making a call.
Telehealth offers the additional benefit of allowing a medical specialist to visually observe a patient or situation, review electronic medical records, offer diagnostic readings, and make treatment recommendations on patients who require specialty care. Best of all, this access is very convenient via HIPAA-compliant video conferencing.
How Facilities Benefit From Multispecialty Telehealth
Benefits to our medical facility partners include:
- Reduced number of transfers from your facility
- Improved case mix index (CMI) for a higher reimbursement rate
- Improved patient recovery time, reducing their length of stay (LOS)
- Remote management of medical equipment, such as ventilators
- Improved core measure compliance
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Reduced readmissions
Our specialty services include qualified providers in the following medical fields:
We make it easy for our healthcare facility partners to provide a higher level of care for their patients. Find out how we can help you by leaving us a message now.