About EnAim Telehealth
While the popularity of telemedicine has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years, timely access to medical specialists is much more difficult to come by. This is especially true for healthcare facilities located in rural areas. Even urban-based facilities may be faced with resource restrictions that make it challenging to get the wide variety of specialty physician care their patients need.
EnAim Telehealth was established in 2020 to address this gap in access to specialty physicians. With EnAim Telehealth, healthcare facilities anywhere in the U.S. now have quick, easy, and cost-effective access to multispecialty physician services.
Our medical experts can provide your facility with the following services:
- Specialty physician consultations
- Timely and accurate diagnostic readings
- Prescribe medications and order diagnostic tests as appropriate
- Co-manage patients residing at your facility
We use a web-based, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform to evaluate and manage patients - and it’s all done in real time. This combination of telecommunications and specialty healthcare is medical innovation at its very best.
Who We Serve
EnAim Telehealth provides access to its broad range of specialty physicians to rural and urban facilities across the nation, such as:
- Nursing homes
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Long-term acute care facilities
Access to our medical team of providers is available around the clock.
How You Benefit
The benefits your facility gains with telehealth access to our team of multispecialty providers include:
- Around-the-clock access to medical experts
- Reduced transfers from your facility
- Specialized attention your patients need, while remaining comfortable, safe, and secure where they are
- Convenient and easy-to-use technology
Find out how the multispecialty providers at EnAim Telehealth can help your medical facility by leaving us a message now.